• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help on the way: CARE Act

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Great information. IM awaiting confirmation from my accountant and payroll person as to how to apply. Ive got 4 employees...plus myself.

bannertime

I know the PDF doesn't mention it, but are these "loans" the 10 year 4% loans that required all sorts of compliance updates to qualify?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I know the PDF doesn't mention it, but are these "loans" the 10 year 4% loans that required all sorts of compliance updates to qualify?
Hopefully not but I think most sba loans are. We have one on our building and we have to send them financials plus employment updates every year.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
There is a lot of info there. I applied for the Disaster loan of $10k already that's almost automatically forgiven for businesses thru SBA online. That was called the COVID 19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan. That was pretty easy to fill out. The CARES act was more involved from what I saw. I called my bank and they are participating in the SBA loans...so I know they will have my back at the outset of this. The issue was they could not provide me guidance on the different loans or grants offered yet as they didn't have all the guidelines themselves. The payroll protection was my main concern....I have great team and need to keep them together. That off the bat is forgivable by SBA if used to retain and keep people on the payroll.

unclebun

Everything for applying will be made available on the SBA's website, according to Secretary Mnuchin. Only the disaster loan application is available right now.