• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Please! Mottling On Wrap Film

zooms

Hi guys!

I am pulling my hair out here, I have a vehicle wrap to do on Tuesday and this is happening on my printing!! I am using genuine eco sol max inks, versaworks 5, Avery MPI 1005 SC EZ and using the matching Avery profile on 1440 dpi. Printing on SP 540i.

I have tried several settings, different profiles, different temperatures, different head speeds etc. nothing is working!! To eliminate the file as being a problem, I also printed a previous job and that printed crap too. The dirty grey colour is meant to be black (RGB 000).

Any suggestions?? I'm lost. Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 324

Jamie Levey

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to question Avery... I'm a die hard fan & have been for many years, but I have almost the exact same setup & same issues. We just paid $1700 to replace our Cyan head (which was testing perfectly). Helped a bit, but still not perfect. We actually ended up using a GF profile that worked MUCH better than any of the Avery profiles.