• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help Please.Need a 2015 GMC 3500HD template with Box body. Please read

Pippin Decals

My 2016 Pro vehicle template collection doesn't have it listed so i hope someone i have helped before will have one to share to me . Here is the vehicle in the photo.Im not able to go to the truck to get measurements since its out of area. The Box i guess is called a Reading Box according to the customer. This is a new body style for me .Thank you very much. I will return the favor as i always do to others in need.
59321441_622276011516972_6258741818221920256_n.jpg

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Have your customer take 4 photos "straight-on" from all four sides of the vehicle with something stuck to each side that you know the measurements of. We usually have customers use a sheet of printer paper or the like so that we can properly scale. That should at least get you started. I wouldn't press print on anything until you have true measurements that you have taken yourself.