• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help please

kanini

I have a larger one, the 60 inch. Worked very well for the price, but very very noisy, stepper motors and overall build quality/accuracy is... okay. I nowdays use mostly my large Roland cutter but when in a hurry to get simpler cuttings out it works ok. For the price I'd say it's a good value for money if you're just starting out but if you have the opportunity to buy a good used brand SERVO motor cutter you won't regret it, the stepper motor noise "music" will be a pain after a while... :smile:

Last edited:

Jackpine

as in your other post....

as in your other post....

16' wide desktop

Graphics One LLC sells this in black. It's a 16' wide desktop and retails for $999.00. It has upto 26 inches cutting speed, 750g cutting force.
It's in the March 2013 Digital Output in the marketplace section.

[video=youtube;c9FQJbwea6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FQJbwea6k[/video]

Last edited by Jackpine; Today at 02:45 PM. Reason: youtube​

Last edited by a moderator:

Brett

Thanks to all inc Mod.:signs101:
Noise will not be the problem, we are using it for low volume in house work, so speed is not the problem.
Ease of programming a pattern on both edges of a sheet no cutting in middle + reliability is the key to our requirements.
Max length 5ft max with 8ins, cut 2.5 ins in on either edge, as said not a speed not a problem ,cutting 3M tape 008 to 014th

decalman

It looks a little scary to me. Maybe a chinese clunker. 750 grams downforce, doesn't make sense.
Somebody offered me a chance to buy a plotter named " Mastercutter" No thanks to that.....Whats a mastercutter? :rolleyes:

ams

I wouldn't trust it because everything online about it is in another language so chances are there is no good tech support.
Not only that, I only buy certain name brands, but that's just me.