• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help vectorizing

signsbyrick

I have ve LXI 7.5 I know its not the best but it gets the job done. Can anyone tell me how to vectorize useing this program

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Rick ...

There are supposedly tutorials at Signwarehouse to help in learning the product. It is a private label version of FlexiSign so you can also find and use tutorials for that product.

If you look at the bottom of the page you will find small banner ads for both givemehelp.com and flexezine.com. Both these companies offer a ton of help and learning paraphenalia to FlexiSign owners. Click and explore.

Then there's the help files and reference manual that explain every tool in the product. All you have to do is explore that and your head will be reeling at the power you have at your fingertips.

We'll be happy to answer specific questions about this or that, but I doubt anyone here is going to be able to simply provide you help with a skill set like vectorizing. Expect to go through a learning curve. If it were easy then everyone would be doing it.

foxesfarm

Which version did you get, apprentice, expert, or master?

Which version did you get, apprentice, expert, or master?
If it is the apprentice version, it maynot vectorize anything but letters, as Flexi-starter doesn't either. I had a frustrating couple of days before discovering why I could cut pre-vectorized graphics or newly typed letters, but not un-vectorized art.

I found a free program that works so well that I often open it before using adobe illustrator. It's called Inkscape. IF you can't find it online, I'll send you a CD for $1.00 to cover shipping and the burning of a cd. I already made up a cd with inkscape and lots of trial software to go with the sale of my extra cutter, so it would be no trouble

office@foxesfarm.com if you want one.