• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Window Perf hates HP LATEX

greysquirrel

Its not the product its the profile. More specifically the temps associated with the profile. Make a new profile from scratch, ink density may need to be cut back to 90-95, increase passcode and lower your temp. You own a 365 and 560 for one reason...make your own profiles. That iOne attached to the carriage works wonders.

dedumihail

it is posible to give me o profile, for printing windows perf. i use 75 air an 95 temp - but at hafe of material the printhead touche the perf

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
it is posible to give me o profile, for printing windows perf. i use 75 air an 95 temp - but at hafe of material the printhead touche the perf
If your window perf is touching the printheads, put weights on the lead so that it doesnt lift. I use 5 sets of handle magnets to weigh my lead down. Only do it with window perf.