• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with a weird problem.

JMDigital

I have a ROLAND CJ500 , I am haveing the strangest problem that I can not pin down. I have however narrowed it down to I think a FLEXI 7.5 problem.

When I print vectors everything looks 100% correct. When I print IMAGES I get color problems. For example in the image I have attached, I created the 4 color blocks on the left in flexi as vectors. I then exported them as a jpeg and loaded the jpeg into the same flexi file. Side by side I sent them to the printer. I also told flexi to print the color bars you see wraped arround the 2 images just to see if it was a hardware or software thing. They should have printed basicly the same. However this reproduced my problem exactly. In IMAGES any WHITE seems to turn a light blue shade. This destroys photos and I do not know what might have happened to flexi to do this? Is there an easy way to re-set the flexi settings to default without re-installing? I dont want to make it worse or cause any more problems.

Thak you for any help

I have tried to change some of the settings below with no luck, When I printeed the example I used PHOTO GLOSS PAPER and the settings were set like this

- ADVANCED TAB -
PHOTO GLOSS PAPER
Color correction ON (I have turned this off it just makes the image darker with the same problem)
COLOR SETTINGS - ALL SET TO DEFAULT
COLOR MODE - CMYKOrGr (I have changed to CMYK with no change)
COLOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - AUTOMATIC
DRIVER OPTIONS - ENABLE DRIVER OPTIONS = OFF (when I turn this on the image does not print, i get a static type mess this must allwatys be off for the printer to work at all)
-COLOR TAB-
ALL SET TO ZERO

This is a SCAN of what printed
problem.jpg

javila

Your rendering intent for raster data is set to absolute colorimetric instead of relative colorimetric/perceptual.