• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with arc tool

RowdyRacks

"Use the Text on an Arc tool for arc'd text.
> Click and Hold the "T" in the tool bar to access the different text tools."

I'm very new at this and I am trying to arc "In Loving Memory"
I tried holding the "T" in the tool bar and all it brings up horizontal and vertical. Is there any other place it could be located?:covereyes: Im using lxi 8.6 software....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If it isn't there then it's because you have too basic a version of LXI. You will need to upgrade to a higher level version to create text on an arch.

Here's what my text toolbar looks like when I left click and hold the text tool. The second option is arc text. I'm running FlexiSign Pro 7.6.

Attachments

• flexi text options.jpg
    flexi text options.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 99

RowdyRacks

Okay thats what it is...Is there a way I can change the setting...it says the software is for apprenrice, expert, master, master plus..

DRamm76

Paying more money for more features does suck, what sucks even more is your sales rep not selling you the right product the first time out..

AUTO-FX

well, you could acheive it manually. make a circle with the arc you need.Go to "arrange" and convert your text to outlines. move each letter individually, rotating each one to line up with the circle you made, but be careful with your kerning or it may look bad.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you do decide to upgrade, I would recommend that you carefully study the features you are buying. You may want to upgrade higher to get shadowing or outlining, for example.