• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with contour cut please

signrios

Hi there, i recently bought a new graphtec fc900 cutter to contour cuts off an epson s40600 using gama print CUT
here's the issue im having, im using flexisign to add the countour cuts and then sending it to gamaprint to get printed, the only problem im having
is the cutter completing the contour cuts on the right side(panel control) it misses like 1 1/2" all the way
im printing at 49" inches which leaves a good margin, when i see the contour cuts on gama prints it shows them correctly
here are some pics.

thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 309
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 132

signrios

Is the entire area of reg marks within your wheels, both sides? What does the cutter screen tell you the width is? Does the pc show the same width
10.jpg
i'm pretty sure the registration lines have to be outside the printed image( they are inside on both ends, but on the left side, it does the complete cut)
, but i can't find a way to fix that trough gama cut,

thanks

signrios

Are you also using Flexi to design?
Yes im, i tried placing the registration marks with flexi and they do print outside the designs, the printer prints both the gama print and flexi crop marks.
but some how the cutter wont read the flexi marks.

signrios

Well there's your problem. The plotter will not plot outside of that region when doing a contour cut. Are you plotting out of flexi or gama?
yeah, i kinda of figured that out:) i was used to my summa cutter
the issue has been fixed! thanks everyone