• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with dilemma

ljwhyte

Wondering what other businesses would do in this scenario! I have a customer who’s ordered and paid for 3 different types of signs totalling £200, she has now phoned me saying due to a copyright issue she has to completely change her business name, so my quandary is do I charge her full price for the work being done again?

victor bogdanov

Are the signs done already? If the signs are done and you have to redo from scratch I would redo at a deep discount, small order should be easy to redo at cost and keep customer happy.

gnubler

Entirely up to you. Sometimes it works out better in the long run to not focus solely on money.
I went through this same thing recently where I had to redo window graphics due to a name change. I gave them a break on labor and didn't charge for the removal, and also a discount on the reprint. Positive feedback and reputation is worth more than money, to me.