• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with finding vector clipart

velocitygraphix

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone knew of a place that had jets in vector art. I need some fighter jets like, F-18's, F-16's, etc with some detail in black and white, but am unable to find any. I can find some silouettes, but nothing that has good detail. Does anyone know where I can find some great aviation eps. formats with jets on it? Any help would be appreciated!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Vector Art Mega 3 has over 50 vector aircraft in it shown HERE. We currently have an introductory special running on that collection which is shown HERE. If you prefer to get images individually, rather than getting the collection, let me know.

velocitygraphix

Fred, yes that is exactly what I have been looking for. How much is each image individually? Please let me know I am very interested. Thanks again!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The base price at www.ExpressClipart.com is $7.95 for a black and white vinyl-ready image. Discounts are offered as follows:

2 to 4 images = 10%
5 to 9 images = 15%
10 to 24 images = 25%
25 or more = 50%

In addition, we have a discount coupon for an additional 20% off for Signs 101 members. The coupon code is s101-20.

We also offer the collection as a whole for $179 plus shipping and a coupon deal good until April 30th which deducts $30 at the www.allcompu.com website. That coupon code is s101-VAMega.

If you want to get individual images, let me know by PM which ones as they have not been put up at Express Clipart yet, but can be done so in short order.