• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with flexi frustration....need a guru.

Brendan

As of yesterday, my flexi 8.1 pro will load but will hang once it is up. If I click on anything, it will not respond and I have to shut down. Ive re installed and system restored to an earlier date. Does anyone have any suggestions before I fork over the big bucks to Sai?
:thankyou:

All Signs Inc.

As of yesterday, my flexi 8.1 pro will load but will hang once it is up. If I click on anything, it will not respond and I have to shut down. Ive re installed and system restored to an earlier date. Does anyone have any suggestions before I fork over the big bucks to Sai?
:thankyou:

When you un-installed, did you clean the registry before you re-installed?

Brendan

Thanks All Signs... I did.
I actually called Sai and it was all the PS plugins I had installed. I just changed the directory name.. booted up flexi and renamed the directory. All is good.
I was surprised I didnt have to pay crazy money to Sai for the help.. thats a good thing.