• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help With Mimaki

signchick2006

I started asking for help on this before.... Here is where we are at The Mamaki JV3 160-SP has been stored after being washed and flushed several times. It was stored with cleaner cartridges and solution in the lines to the print heads. We have purchased new cleaning cartridges and new ink cartridges. The unit turns on and then asks for ink type. When we select that it says "remove cartridge". After we removed the old cleaning cartridge that are now expired it says "Select a fill up tool" Where do we go from here? Do we reflush the lines with new cleaner solution and how do we do that?

Mimaki told me over the phone that they no longer provide support for the printer so......HELP I am new at this!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Look in the setup guide under filling up with ink for the first time.... also make sure to download the other manuals from Mimaki at http://mimaki.com/product/inkjet/i-roll/jv3-series/download.html

The main manuals will also have similar info under changing ink types and whatnot. The "cleaning tool" is not really a tool at all, its the cleaning cartridges. It will ask you to put them in and take them back out a couple of times most likely.

Attached is the setup manual since Mimaki does not offer that to download.....

Attachments

• JV3-160SP Setup Guide-V1.10.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 180

Standoutwraps

Hey Sorry to hijack your post but i cant find where i can start new post......... I have a jv3 160s cmyklclm with only 3 print heads.... my Dumb A$$ unpluged the head cables to put all new heads in and i forgot what order the cables go in.,.. does anyone have a diagram of it pls thank you