• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with mutoh vj-1304 firmware

vicaego2

Hi masters, my vj-1304 main board dead due to short circuit. I purchased a new one but i have no backup of my old main board firmware and parameter files so i stuck on installing new main board. Anyone help me out how to install new firmware and where to download all files and how to avoid ink credit or any other issues after installing firmware.
Regards

ProWraps

that machine comes with a usb port on it for firmware upgrades. i think ive had 5 or 6 of those. they were good machines. i know the tech manual has been posted on here a few times. try to search it and see how to do a firmware upgrade. signwarehouse.com might be a resource as well as their prismjet series was the same machine and they had some great tutorials and downloads for support of the machine.