• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help with my mutoh

carlos u

hello i am carlos of Puerto Rico first apologize because I'm using a translator I have a big problem with Mutoh ValueJet 1204 and was stopped E071Err Current PF wipe clean both eyes led encoder,i buy a new pf motor and followed the problem by looking I found the small range of memory you plug removed and the problem change. when I turn on prints fine but when heated for half an hour or so after start printing white banding or impression this makes on an inch and two inches of each if I am continually turning it off to rest not give this great machine problem but not is to think that could otherwise damage in any of the boards would appreciate if anyone has seen this problem before and could help am desperate thank you very much also put a video on youtube when the problem started movie plotter problema