• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with Quickbooks Pro 07

mondo

How and where do you go on finding how much do you have to pay for the Sales Tax on Quickbooks Pro 07 mac? The way I do it is just to check on the Invoices from 3 months ago up to when I receive the Sales Tax form. ANy help is appreciated.

HeresYourSign

If you have the tax exempt amounts correct, it should add up. If not, you can double click the totals and it will show you when it's getting the figures.

mondo

Thank you!

One more question. Im on 2200 Sales Tax payable (Chart of Account) I think it bunched up from last year thats why I get different figures. I usually just check on my invoices to pay for those sales tax. How do you put "paid in there? Coz when I double click it, it's just taking me to the invoice. Thanks

HeresYourSign

YOu can click on filter and change the dates so that only those dates appear.....like this quarter. To pay it, you have to go under Vendor....sales tax.....pay sales tax.

mondo

Im sorry I couldn't find the filter you were saying. I just went to Company Settings and Sales Tax (Dropdown menu) and says there monthly, quarterly and annually. I checked on "Quarterly" on Sales Tax Payable and check on "Upon receipt of payment". Can you point me out step by step on how to do it? I really appreciate the help man! Thanks

HeresYourSign

If you go to Vendor.....drop down to Sales tax and over to pay sales tax. Then you go in the right hand column and type in how much sales tax you want to pay and click ok. If you have to adjust it, go to Vendor....drop down to sales tax and then over to adjust sales tax. Try that.