• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help with text in Illustrator CS

I am having trouble trying to figure out why I can't get my Graphtec 3000-60 to cut text that has been warped through Illustrator CS. The text is arched on the layout and outlines have been created, but when I go to cut it just cuts it completely straight. Anyone that can help me figure this out, I'm sure its something simple.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
It's always the simple things that trip you up.....I said it before on this forum...the first time I had to turn on a Mac computer, it took me two hours to figure it out....and I actually didn't actually figure it out....I asked my boss who just hired me......she was not amused.....

Derf

one other thing that I hung me up for a while is that you must also un group items you have welded or cut out, Ect.... in the pathfinder in order to expand the appearance.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Rick said:
It's always the simple things that trip you up.....I said it before on this forum...the first time I had to turn on a Mac computer, it took me two hours to figure it out....and I actually didn't actually figure it out....I asked my boss who just hired me......she was not amused.....
Used to be a paste-up and camera person back in the day. When my shop got it's first computer I convinced them to let me run it. I sit down at it with our first output job and the whole shop standing around me to see this fancy new gadget and I kept trying to put the floppy disk in backwards and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong... my boss wasn't too amused either! Just shows we all start somewhere!