• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Won't Cut evenly

ckelly617

I have a Puma II and I am having problems cutting. It will cut correctly on one side of the cutter but when the blade moves to the opposite side it either cuts too hard or not enough. They aren't equal cuts from one side of the cutter to the other. Anyone else have any similar problems? What am I doing wrong?

:help: -CK

grafixhenk

Try to replace the blade / check the blade holder make sure it is clean( dust etc) Or if the cutter has a teflon strip replace it. Any of the above could solve your problem

ckelly617

:thumb: Okay, don't laugh at me now. I've only had the machine 3 days. I put the teflon strip in the wrong spot. Oops! I put it in the right spot and guess what? It cut the same all the way across the sheet of vinyl. Thanks guys. Once again, you have come to my rescue. I was ready to take a hammer to it.