• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

Martinc5

Hi all, I am trying to install a HP L360 into Onyx 12 and need the PrnInst file for onyx 12 if anybody has a copy.

Thank you

jwlllpl

Martinc5

Unfortunately Onyx have stopped supporting Version 12 so drivers only available for Version 18 and up

jwlllpl

Maybe try contacting HP directly since their website is still linking for versions 11 and above. They may be able to help you get the older version.

Martinc5

Maybe try contacting HP directly since their website is still linking for versions 11 and above. They may be able to help you get the older version.

Thanks, worth a try

jwlllpl

Where is the prnInst actually located? Is it on the disk or is it downloaded when you install the specific printer?
I believe it downloads and you install the printer. I have not used Onyx in years but pretty sure that is when you have access to it.

Martinc5

Ok, sorry then, I've got nothing.
I think the only way I will be able to get this is from somebody who is running onyx 12 and has the same printer HP L360 as the prninst file will be installed on the pc they use. Alternative is I pay for an upgrade