• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help

3TTTS

Hello everyone this is my very first post here I came here becouse I was reading the forums on the home page and everyone here knows what there doing and I have alot of questions.. please bare with me I am completely new to this market
I bought some equipment and dont know what I really have I have done some resurch on it and it seems to be pretty good stuff though.. Althugh old... So what I have is
a signage gsp sprint-c serial # 59188 its hooked to a gsp hs-15 sprint and a gsp s/750 serial# 12621 and it came with a compaq deskpro with a m 70 hp monitor and has graphix adavantage 6.2 for software my question is could someone please contact me with information on how to hook this stuff up and get it working I thank everyone for your time and I look forward to talking to all of you as I take on this new venture of mine I am sure I will learn alot here from you guys.. Thx again mike 209-568-5454