• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helpp!!

BROOKS

hey,
i own a roland SP-540V and am in the middle of printing a wrap and ran into a problem, on the side closest to the printer head is a solid black 1 inch vertical line i cleaned my printer heads and the wiper blades are were repaced about 2 days ago. the first 2 panels of the wrap printed fine then on the 3rd it started to do this.

Thanks

Attachments

• wrap.jpg
    wrap.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:

Mason

hey,
i own a roland SP-540V and am in the middle of printing a wrap and ran into a problem, on the side closest to the printer head is a solid black 1 inch vertical line i cleaned my printer heads and the wiper blades are were repaced about 2 days ago. the first 2 panels of the wrap printed fine then on the 3rd it started to do this.

Thanks

Shut the whole thing down and reboot the printer, I had the same issue in the past and that was the remedy. I forget what caused it initially however.

BROOKS

Shut the whole thing down and reboot the printer, I had the same issue in the past and that was the remedy. I forget what caused it initially however.

tried that didnt do a thing i just cant figure this thing out .

Velocity

Hrm...... I had something similar but in reverse. It had left a blank area around the same size.

There is a thin plastic membrane that the Print Head tracks along. try lightly cleaning that with a lint free soft towel. Just make sure you dont put a kink in it. if its not your problem it probably needed to be done anyway. Hope it helps.

BROOKS

i just printed it as a costum panel instead of letting the software do it for me and that fixed it i still would to to know why it started though
but either way i got it