• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hemp Shirts

CentralSigns

Had a customer ask me for an order of 100 hemp shirts. Anyone know a supplier. And a approx cost. She has a Canadian supplier and I'm checking out pricing stateside. I have a nice hemp design to make sub prints. What is the thinnest material for sub tranfers I can print with a VersaCamm. How much and who is material supplier for this as well. Thanks for any help offered on this. It's a new direction our business wants to pursue. For starters I was going to get a cheap shirt press and save profits from shirts only to upgrade into better stuff. I've also had a lot of interest in sub printed materials from customers.

CentralSigns

Thanks Old Paint. The first link I contacted the second did't have any shirt places I could find. Hoping for some help with known suppliers. The search engine show to many that don't wholesale

Mike_Koval

when you say sub...do you mean sublimation? I don't think you will be able to produce a sublimation print that will bond to a hemp shirt. For sublimation to take you need at least 60% polyester content.