• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Henyabonics. How to converse in NEPA.

showcase 66

Henyabonics

I have a lot of family on the east side of PA and pretty much heard all this when ever I go back there. All youse guys up there know what I am talking about.

showcase 66

Well, I dont know - seems a bit more North Jersey to me.
All my family on that side of the state talks like that. Drives me nuts when I visit some of them. Cant tell what the hell they are saying. Couple two tree cracks me up. I remember when I was a kid my grandpa would always ask me to go down into the basement and get a couple two tree beers from da fridge.

John L

As soon as I moved here (south-central PA) I started answering to my new name "Jawn". ...and also that everyone, when they are about to hang up the telephone says... "Umm Bye".

digitalwoodshop

Heyna or NO?....

Yep, I am in the heart of it.... 20 years in the Navy and 8 with Sony... So I don't talk like a local anymore....

AL