• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hexis distributors in USA

Xcesiv

Im looking for a distributor of hexis wrp vinyls that will ship to Australia

First i want a sample and then buying around 75ft of vinyl once color is confirmed

Anyone recommend a good distributor

Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Just call them they will take care of your needs no problem. If your gonna try their wrap vinyl you might want to give mine a whirl also and I ship to Australia.

Xcesiv

Have been looking for USA distributor as no one in aust can ge e the hx2 matte cardinal red till late jan 2012. I need before Christmas

Xcesiv

I'm trying.

From my experience when their is a distributor in your country the manufacturers normally say to work with them direct. I'm trying, but my suppliers say they can't help till jan at the earliest

I'm trying to get it earlier as I'm wanting to wrap a car for a major car festival first weekend of jan

Xcesiv

Ive used Hexis for a few full wraps and a heap of bonnet and roof wraps and i like it.

Ive just completed my Hexis training and Hexis Certification to be an accredited installer for them.

At this time its my preferred brand.

4R Graphics

There are distributors here in the US there is one in the next city over from me in Florida here is there website.
http://www.tapetechnologies.com/
there website is not that great but if you go to products tab then automotive products then to vehicle wraps the page is all about hexis. I have bought plenty of Hexis wrap material from them so iknow they have it.

There is also the East Coast Hexis warehouse here in my city Jacksonville Florida.

If you need some help PM me I know the managers of both the Hexis warehouse and Tape Technologies.

4R Graphics

As for the Hexis wrap material I like it the only downside is it has a higher initial tack then some of the others but other than that its worked out fine for me. Now the chrome stuff well its chrome wrap material its expensive and the biggest pain in the @#$ to install but you can charge much higher prices to make it worth while.

Xcesiv

Due to time frame we have to go with a different brand.

Hexis Australia wont have the matte range for almost 2 more months.

Jpano6890

Just call them they will take care of your needs no problem. If your gonna try their wrap vinyl you might want to give mine a whirl also and I ship to Australia.
What is your vinyl? Are you affiliated with anything? Im out of Tampa, FL and I wouldn't mind expanding my horizons.

Hutchextreme

Platinum sign supply in Corona, CA is a distributor. I just had a long conversation with the Hexis rep out at Wrapscon. There is also a distributor in Florida.

Jpano6890

There are distributors here in the US there is one in the next city over from me in Florida here is there website.
Tape Technologies - Manufacturing, coating and converting pressure sensitive films for more than 30 years
there website is not that great but if you go to products tab then automotive products then to vehicle wraps the page is all about hexis. I have bought plenty of Hexis wrap material from them so iknow they have it.

There is also the East Coast Hexis warehouse here in my city Jacksonville Florida.

If you need some help PM me I know the managers of both the Hexis warehouse and Tape Technologies.
What is the hexis warehouse website? Im localish to jacksonville. I have been looking to find anything besides fellers but no luck.

Hutchextreme

Also, for what it's worth...the Hexis rep told me that Hexis was moving their US headquarters to the East coast, Georgia I think.