• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HEY from WNY

airbrushkarin

Hello! I just ran acroos this sight and I am not really a sign maker but I am an airbrusher who just got a vinyl cutter to make masks adn stuff adn was thinking of other ways to play with. Love to hear what all everyone does with the cutter other then just make signs. I believe there is a lot of potentional for more. I am just too new to know about it all yet. Hear they make vinyl shirts????? Very new to this all I have a Gerber 24" cutter with Omega software.

airbrushkarin

You can see my work here

Well I am not really good at airbrushing yet however I put in a lot of practice timea and I am working on it if you would like to see it please take head that I am learning. Here is a page you can see some works on. Any helpful tips would be great I have brad shoulders!!! :biggrin: Also I crashed up my truck so everything is on hold for right now while I heal and get things all straighten out. Have some great ab projects coming up for x-mas gifts hopefully.

http://www.freewebs.com/airbrushkarin/

airbrushkarin

Thanks a lot!!!! yhep I have looked around that site thanks though I will take any and every bit of info and help I can get!!!!!!