• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi-end print shops in the NYC/NJ area (Offset, silkscreen, letterpress..etc..)

GK

Aside from all the full color printers out there for running large 4:4 full color jobs could anyone recommend (or do we have any merchants here in this area) who do this sort of work. I currently have to sub my work out to a few different companies to be able to have all the specialty print jobs done and dealing with out of state places can certainly have its share of problems aside from shipping alone.

Offset
Silkscreen
Letterpress
Thermography
Foil Stamping

I would need someone who stocks in house a decent variety of paper stock. The large majority of this type of special order work however I usually have a large lead and production time (though not always) so if it is needed to be ordered that typically not a problem.

If anyone would be able to recommend someone who you would think might fit this please PM me.