• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi Everyone

emo1959

Hi everyone, I'm new here (as you all know). I was told to check out this site and from what I see, it will be great to help and get help here.

I have been a signmaker for 12 years, been on my own for 8. It's the best job in the world.

Looking forward to being a member here.

Eileen

sullosau

:Welcome: to :signs101: from :Australia

Newbie hazing ritual you must allow yourself to be covered in scrap vinyl by local sign shops :)

Ok just kiddin :p

Steve

Cadmn

sullosau said:
:Welcome: to :signs101: from :Australia

Newbie hazing ritual you must allow yourself to be covered in scrap vinyl by local sign shops :)

Ok just kiddin :p

Steve
steve behave M8! or Fred will have to put you in the corner :unclesam:

emo1959

Thanks guys

Thanks for the great welcome. And yes, I have seen Stephen King's house. Actually saw him visiting a local Borders Bookstore here recently. I only live 20 miles away from where he lives.

As for being wrapped up in scrap vinyl:Big Laugh. funny hehe.

greeter896

Welcome to Signs101!

I am glad to see that you made it to this site. There is lots of great info and knowledge here. The people are friendly and Fred does a great job at keeping this site running smoothly.

I wish you luck on your Ebay auction for the Roland PC12. If it doesn't sell try posting it here.

Best Regards,

Gary/Sign FX

:Welcome: TO :signs101: