• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi From Bluttr!

bluttr

I recently got into signmaking mainly to do my own racecar. I have a lot of family into the hobby of stock car racing, and we all thought it would be a lot of fun to do our own vinyl on our cars. The pic is sorta my first stab at lettering a car.

Attachments

• 3wheelin2.jpg
    3wheelin2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 151

Just Me

bluttr said:
I recently got into signmaking mainly to do my own racecar. I have a lot of family into the hobby of stock car racing, and we all thought it would be a lot of fun to do our own vinyl on our cars. The pic is sorta my first stab at lettering a car.
where yu guys from? :Big Laugh

bluttr

I live in SE Michigan, but we mainly race in NW OHIO. Do you get into doing a lot of race cars? or do you race?

Just Me

bluttr said:
I live in SE Michigan, but we mainly race in NW OHIO. Do you get into doing a lot of race cars? or do you race?
check out my website, this is the first year i havnt raced in 4 or 5 years:wink:

geb

Hi bluttr. Maybe you can get some lettering jobs at the track to get you started.

George

nodrenim

Hi, bluttr, Welcome aboard, nice race car. I used to letter race cars the old fashioned way, you know with a brush, on the Northern Nascar circuit a few years ago. Keep up the good work and good luck.