• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi-Viz reflective Red stock in Canada

wonderings

Do any Canadians here have a source for this high vix red stock? We are working on something and have a reflective red vinyl, but client wants material like in the image attached. We are located in Ontario. ND does not carry the red.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.02.34 AM.png

ikarasu

Reach out to wri - they stock all of these I believe. What you'd want is 3m 3932.... The above looks like Avery, but 3m looks pretty close.

Google then3m version though, it has lines through it and looks slightly different.

That could be diamond grade... 3m 4092 - it's pure red without the stripes. There's not much use for it, so most places don't stock it and just print the red.

Albert Cyrus

Do you need the exact same brand? I'm having trouble identifying it. The lines look most similar to Oralite or Nikkalite. But neither of those are perfect matches.

Unless that's a vehicle conspicuity tape and not a traffic sign reflective?

1708185705671.png

wonderings

Reach out to wri - they stock all of these I believe. What you'd want is 3m 3932.... The above looks like Avery, but 3m looks pretty close.

Google then3m version though, it has lines through it and looks slightly different.

That could be diamond grade... 3m 4092 - it's pure red without the stripes. There's not much use for it, so most places don't stock it and just print the red.
Thanks, I will reach out to wri and see what they have to say.

Do you need the exact same brand? I'm having trouble identifying it. The lines look most similar to Oralite or Nikkalite. But neither of those are perfect matches.

Unless that's a vehicle conspicuity tape and not a traffic sign reflective?

View attachment 169741

It would not need to be the exact same thing, just close. We priced and showed them a sample on a red reflective we had in stock and it was not what they were looking for. They sent back a picture of the material they got from a previous supplier. Looks kind of like the Oralite pattern.

It is for slow moving hazard labels that go on farm equipment.