• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi

Terry Nicholson

Hi
I have been lurking on this site for awhile now and guess I should say hi to all. I have a sign shop in Toronto Canada, have the Edge and gsplus plotter, and we use Omega 2.2. I have been in the sign business about 18 years and recently opened this shop after moving from Ottawa Ontario. I hope to be able to help with info when I can and have to thank all for the help I have found here. Fred this is a great site hopefully more will start to post (as in 4edgetalk) and the site will grow.
Have a great one everybody.
Terry
The Sign Guys
375 Middlefield Rd. #67
Toronto Ontario, Canada
signguys@bellnet.ca

Terry Nicholson

Leaf Fan

Hi Del
no I am not a Leaf fan I believe in a winner the Ottawa Senators.
That should make me enemy number one around here today lol.
Have a greeat day.
Terry

geb

Hi Terry, nice to see you. Your Senators skated circles around my Rangers not to long ago. Hope not to see them again to soon.

George

Baz

Hi Terry.

Where in Ottawa did you work at? I've worked downtown for 14 years before opening my shop across the river in Hull.

Man i hate the leafs ... Go Sens Go!!!

Terry Nicholson

Hi George and Baz
I worked in Carleton Place, had a partner and shop under the name Graphic Specialties, we did most of our work from Smith Falls to Carleton Place to Stittsville and a lot of places in between.
Terry

Baz

Sounds nice though i never heard of you guys. I worked downtown for Koffman signs. Maybee you know good 'ol Harry Koffman. The man is 89 years old and still goes in the shop 7 days a week!!!

I used to work on large real estate signs (Minto, Claridge, Coscan, Urbandale etc, etc, etc). Since i opened my shop i've been suppplying the large photos with my SC-500 for all of my old bosse's needs.

Terry Nicholson

Hi Baz

Do you do large format printing now and what is your rate. We get quite abit printed here and always looking for a good provider.
I would love to get into contruction site signs like mintos.
Terry