• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hi

technowolf

Hi guys!
Im new here, I am from Canada Quebec. I have been working in de sign business for 2 years but mainly in the shop. I know everything about sign,lettering in the production aplication department. I am looking in starting my own business. I know a lot about computers but not the softwares for making the graphics, any help would be apreciated on witch software and plotter is better for the business

cheers

Alex

GregT

Im new here, I am from Canada Quebec. I have been working in de sign business for 2 years but mainly in the shop. I know everything about sign,lettering in the production aplication department. I am looking in starting my own business. I know a lot about computers but not the softwares for making the graphics, any help would be apreciated on witch software and plotter is better for the business
. Everything? Welcome to Signs101