• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

high resolution backgrounds

I was wondering if their is somewhere I can buy photoshop file backgrounds for printing athletic banners. Something similar to this. I'm wanting to have some pre-designed and then I can customize the information and photo.

Attachments

• softball banner.png
    softball banner.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 201

rjssigns

I'd build it in Photoshop. By the time you find that "perfect" background, and tweak the "perfect" background to your needs you could have one finished in Ps.

Just build it piece by piece. You'd be surprised how easy it is when you build one layer on the next. Best part is you will have learned new "chops" that will make you money.

Plenty of decent tutorials on Youtube.

I agree we should just creat them ourself but don't have the photoshop skills to make it look like I want without taking way to much time. But I found a site that offers graphics very close to what I need. When they contact me back I will let everyone know how they are.