• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

High School Reunion Banner

collapseTonight

Here is a single sided 60" x 36" banner I put together for a client. I would appreciate any critiques before I send the proof out. I don't consider myself a designer, so I'm always looking to improve and admittedly a bit self-conscious about my layouts.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Reunion Banner.jpg
    Reunion Banner.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 189

Jillbeans

I think "Class of" may look better if it were either all caps or caps and lower case, not some of each. Preferably all-caps.
I'd move the school logo to the right side so you read "Welcome" first.
That way the train would be moving in towards the message rather than away from it.
"Welcome" would look better/more welcoming if it were caps and lower case.
I do not like the disconnected look of that script.
I think those ribbonny things top and bottom may look better in light grey to send them back to the back.
(and I just got severely depressed realizing that next year is my 30-year reunion)
Love....Jill

Circleville Signs

+1 to everything Jill just said.

Additionally, I would try and keep all of my text inside the ribbon. Right now the date looks out of place. You may want to even try and have your text follow the path, so that the whole "wave" feel you have going stays congruent throughout the design.

Gary