• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holographic/iridescent adhesive vinyl

NicMarKro

Maker of Weird Things
I'm looking for a rainbow holographic/iridescent self-adhesive vinyl that comes in rolls at least 48" W - essentially looking for a substitute for Avery's Shimmer (which I believe is discontinued). Any suggestions?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm looking for a rainbow holographic/iridescent self-adhesive vinyl that comes in rolls at least 48" W - essentially looking for a substitute for Avery's Shimmer (which I believe is discontinued). Any suggestions?

I have a very similar material but I have not completed all the testing of the adhesive. I have a butt roll that is wider than 48" if you want to play with it, how much are you looking for?

RM Production

Rockin Monkey Print Production
I'm also looking for a supplier of wide rolls of Holographic Vinyl. We currently use R-Tape's VinylEfx Rainbow Brite vinyl, but it is limited to a 24" roll. Anyone know of a manufacturer or supplier that makes similar material in a 54" roll?

Brandon708

Attachments

• 1080_Gallery_Satin+Flip+Psychedelic-1.jpg
    1080_Gallery_Satin+Flip+Psychedelic-1.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 214