• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Holy Crap - have you seen Aviary?

Designer Wraps

Holy Crap - just ran across this Photo Editing site Aviary.com - actually it's a heck of a lot more than a photo editor. I was just playing around with it, it's pretty impressive. The friggin thing even has a Vector Art editing tool in it. Sheesh! Now everybody's gonna be a "professional" graphic designer.

http://aviary.com

Baz

Looks pretty cool. As it is now the say it is for non-commercial use. Whatever you create from it you can only dowload a flattened version of your work. They say they are working on this now and will be offering it soon for registered members (and i assume a commercial usage fee). I didn't see anything (i did a quick read though) about the vector artwork created.

Designer Wraps

Baz - create an account (it's free) then login and you'll see the Vector Editor on the right side (along with Audio Editor and some other stuff).

sinetist

I had a look .... didn't create an account .... tried the vector tool with a simple couple of words .... figured out how to convert them to paths then exported the file as an eps file to my desktop and it opened fine in Illustrator. It doesn't do a tenth of what Illustrator or Corel can do from what I could figure out though.

Replicator

Free NOW like Vector Magic used to be online, but as soon as they make it download-able then BAM . . . $500 :omg: