• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hook & Loop banner material

Guerilla Signs

I have a customer asking me to replace the hook & loop material on a couple banner stands they have. Does anyone know who sells the material by itself.

Banners to go is the only place I can find for the complete stand but I cannot find anyone with just the material.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

bannertime

Grimco sells adhesive backed hook and loop. And one of the best prices around the internet. We use it for repairing and making outdoor inflatables. Pretty good stuff.

shoresigns

I have a customer asking me to replace the hook & loop material on a couple banner stands they have. Does anyone know who sells the material by itself.

Banners to go is the only place I can find for the complete stand but I cannot find anyone with just the material.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Grimco calls it hook & loop.

http://www.grimco.com/Catalog/Search?searchString=velcro&c=

Also why is there a thumbs down in the "G" in your logo?

Guerilla Signs

thanks but that is not what I am looking for.

Here is what they have that I am looking for the replacement material for.
Hook & Loop.jpg

reQ

Since when retractable banners are called hook & loop...? or i don't get something?

reQ

15 Mil Polyester Film with Blockout. That what we use. Its no-curl stuff. Any of your suppliers should have something in stock. Just mention that. Also, i prefer 15 mil, since its much nicer compare to thinner stuff

bannertime

After looking at it again, I realize that's actually a Signworld display.

Edit, nevermind. Was thinking of a different company. Displays2Go. Never seen a loop panel that big except on bounce houses, so maybe you'll have luck asking them.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Since when retractable banners are called hook & loop...? or i don't get something?

It's a fabric panel basically....hook will stick to it. So you apply strips of hook velcro to the back of graphic panels and place them on the backdrop. Same as a fabric pop-up booth, just in a retractable banner form.

reQ

It's a fabric panel basically....hook will stick to it. So you apply strips of hook velcro to the back of graphic panels and place them on the backdrop. Same as a fabric pop-up booth, just in a retractable banner form.
I see now. P.S. Am i the only one who can't use SPACE BAR when typing replies....?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Was happening to me too.. Then I saw this right above the quick reply area...
NOTICE: We have detected you are using Chrome web browser. If the space bar does not work when quoting or entering text below press the Enter key first and the space bar should work again

I see now. P.S. Am i the only one who can't use SPACE BAR when typing replies....?

signs2trade

SMH.. Reads to me like he is looking for hook and loop. I sell over 20,000 banner stands a year and a majority of them use hook and loop to secure them to the lead. Maybe I'm missing something. So for replacement panels you need a smooth vinyl and adhesive backed, male and female Velcro
Still not what he is asking about.... smh