• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hostgator customer support good?

J

john1

Hey guys, I read the recent thread on finding a good web host and was thinking of trying hostgator.

I am currently with a company that has no phone number listed for support and has gotten back to my emails in the past. Lately i need assistance and it's been 2 days too long i haven't heard back so now i am switching.

Does anyone know if the host gator customer service is pretty on point? I mean when i have a issue with someone i want to be able to contact someone and hear back within 24 hours as time is valuable.

Thanks!

Deaton Design

Ive been using them several years for my toon site, and they are always quick about any problems I have had, which basically have been none. You can talk to them via a chat window, or call them directly. Rates are great too.:thumb:

datoshway

I have been using them for several years and have delt with almost every large scale hosting companies support team. While none of them are perfect I will say Host Gator is really fast to respond, and they will escalate your ticket to a high level of support without jumping through hoops list most hosting companies. Highly recommend them.

2NinerNiner2

I have been with them for about 2 years now and have no idea how their support is ... haven't needed it :)

However, I am seriously considering trying Media Temple for an upcoming site; have heard a lot of good things about them and the specs are intriguing.

signswi

HostGator > Media Temple in about every way possible.

Support is amazing, great staff, blah blah just use HostGator