• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

houston area

weyandsign

I'm not sure what you mean by backmount. But Signs365 can print 4x8 acrylic and give you standoffs for mounting.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I assume she means a second surface print - reverse print on the back side. Wait, Geneva, you have a printer... just reverse print on optically clear, and laminate with white, then mount it to the acrylic.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
my only issue is that the graphic is 48" by 91". i would really like to have something that's wider than my substrate.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
"48 inch" 651 is actually around 49.5" wide if I remember correctly which is nice
Yesterday, I grabbed a roll of arlon 510 to put on my machine. all my rolls are on the wall. It was right above another roll of vinyl (slx). Sometimes, I will pull a corner off the liner to see which one it is. It was 510 and had a white adhesive. 54 inch..so I think I could use that.

axelmk

Geneva, we have a Latex flatbed r1000 and can reverse print directly to clear acrylic with Fantastic results.
Let me know if we can help you. We are in the north side of Houston.
can print up to 58 x118 on a 5x10n acrylic, then cut with our router.
Axel Krayer