• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how can i print from corel draw to mutoh printer?

0igo

i have a file that looks legit in coreldraw that took me forever to come up with. i usually just export it as an eps file or ai if that doesnt work and then import it into flexisign and print from there. The problem is i cannot get it to import to flexisign. Is there a way i can print directly from corelDraw? ive heard of corelDraw also giving off better prints. any help would be nice. thanks.

i have a file that looks legit in coreldraw that took me forever to come up with. i usually just export it as an eps file or ai if that doesnt work and then import it into flexisign and print from there. The problem is i cannot get it to import to flexisign. Is there a way i can print directly from corelDraw? ive heard of corelDraw also giving off better prints. any help would be nice. thanks.

No but if you save as .eps .ai .pdf .jpg you can open and print directly from production manager.

rubo

what model mutoh? i print on my rj900 directly from corel/photoshop - it has a windows driver, no need for rip

0igo

what model mutoh? i print on my rj900 directly from corel/photoshop - it has a windows driver, no need for rip

Its a ValuJet 1624 .. Its connected to my computer via an Ethernet port or com 5 port. Weird I know

Jackpine

convert the image to a RGB

I design in Corel and print to a valuejet 1204. I convert the image to a RGB after I put a cut line (cut line is a vector) and export as an eps.
I get better results printing bitmaps full size at 150 dpi and contour cut my vector.

Ill try your way also. "Corel Draw I always convert all image to CMYK 32" and see how that works.

J Hill Designs

Excuse me! Why convert to rgb, Printer work native in CMYK, in Corel Draw I always convert all image to CMYK 32, I only print with .pdf file in CMYK profile.
best regard.

Your printer has a larger color gamut than traditional cmyk so RGB lets you make the most of your colors

devahoch

SIGN MAKING COMPANY
I think: in design you must use rgb for edit image, is bitmap proces.
but for printing, all is necessary convert to CMYK for quickly rip and truth color of design. if you need to printing some things on other printing company, you need give design in pdf CMYK format.
I use production manage 10.5.1, and is optimize for pdf, when I print design, the RIP proces is more quickly if I put design in bitmap pdf CMYK format to print.
I use Mutoh RH II 64.

LCS

We just export as .TIF and drag into pro manager. The only time we do it is if the design in Corel has shading/gradients/ etc.