• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how can I reprint only part of a nest job?

iladi

I have a nest job of 82 pisctures in Production Manager.

For some reason print stops after one third.

How can I delete the pictures I already print from the nest job?

I don't know the names of the printed files, I don't know the names of the files left to be print. I cannot simply select the printed part and delete-RIP-PRINT.

My workaround was to select each file I have already print, make it 2%, align them at the bottom and simply drag the files to be print atop of them. But I am sure there must be a better way to do this. In Wasatch was very simple: select (layout mode) the printed files, hit delete, reposition by drag the remain file and print.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
You should be able to very easily do this in the tiling tab by dragging a tile line up to where you want it to start then double click the first half and it will xxxxxxx over them it meaning that section will not print. We do this sometimes if we have some issue that requires us to reprint part of a job that is still in Production Manager. In the tiling tab you can really keep dragging more lines in and chop it up in detail printing only a small segment of a larger job.

Double click the job in Production Manager to open it then (in the current version anyways) the tiling tab is the 5th tab. Easy as can be..... just have to know where to look. :)