• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How do i get vlxi to run through parallels on my mac

depps74

I am trying to emulate VLXI through my mac on parallels. It's not working due to a authentication code warning. The vendor who sold me the software has re-set the authentication code and it still does not work. Any thoughts out there as to how to get this software to run via parallels.

My clients are all mac, and more imporatantly I am muscle memoried to MAC so I can't make the switch to PC at this point because my workflow is too busy to re-learn a new computer operating system and key strokes. So I basically am trapped in a mac space with softeware that no longer works on a mac. ANy help is greatly appreciated.

d

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is it possible that the internet connection is not being shared with the windows side on parallels? Check the parallels settings to see if there is an option for passing the internet connection through to the windows side.