• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do I register at Signs 101?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Membership at Signs 101 is open to any individual, company, supplier, student or educator who is, has been, or wants to be engaged in sign making as a way to earn a living. We are a community of professional sign makers, and those who want to be, who share information intended to improve our abilities and our businesses.

If this description does not fit describe you, please email us before registering with information as to who you are and why you want to join our community.

How to Register

The answer is pretty straightforward IMHO ..... just click on the link titled Register, which is circled in red in the screen shot, and then follow your way through the registration form that will be displayed.

Once you fill it out, click on the Submit button.

You then will receive an autoresponder generated email which contains an Activation Link.

This must be clicked to complete your registration.

For best results make sure the browser security settings are set either to "accept cookies" or list Signs 101 in the trusted site list to accept cookie exchange with.

Once you have completed your registration and activated it, your registration goes into a moderation queue and will be reviewed by an admin before it is accepted or not. You will receive a second email after it has been reviewed informing you of that decision.

That's it! Here's a picture of your starting point.

register.jpg