• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you add color to a vector image in flexi

signdesign

I am driving myself crazy. For some reason I can put a color back ground in or color any - Its kind of like a badge with a banner across it. But I can't insert any color. Its just a line vector. Help please

dennis j

Make sure that the vector is a closed loop other wise all that will happen is that the line color will change.

dennis j

Did you create the object in Flexi or was it imported? If it was created in Flexi it will most likely it will be a closed object if it was imported sometimes the line around the object will have an opening in it if there is an opening you will not be able to fill the object.

Also make sure that Flexi is set to view as a filled object.

What version of Flexi are you using?

dennis j

On your Fill/Stroke Editor look for the the tab with a paint bucket and make sure that the box for Wireframe is not checked when the object is selected.

southpawP8NTR

If you created this object yourself try using the "Select Point Tool" encompass the object to highlight the "points" then go back to the "Select Point Tool" drag out the other options in the menu and select join paths option and encompass the entire object again with this tool.

signdesign

think i am figuring it out. Let me try a few more things and see what is going on. But thank you for all your help. Is there a book or cds about tips and tricks for flexi