• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you remove the Battery on the Motherboard

badouali

HI. Can anyone give me tips on how to remove the battery on the motherboard of the JV3 250sp. I have already removed the Firewire board. But i dont have a clue on how to remove the battery. Thanks

Last edited:

Locals Find!

Yes please. The one behind the firewire board located at the motherboard.

On my pc you just power everything down. Unplug. Hold the power on button for 20 seconds to drain any residual power left over. Then simply pluck it out.

If its not that easy for your system I would check your motherboards manufacturer site for a manual. That would probably have more detailed instructions then my basic ones.

Locals Find!

The methods on any motherboard are going to be the same. If you can't just pull it out you need to read the manual for the board.

macmedia

Why do you want to remove the battery?? If you do that and remove the power going to the board, you're going to lose your settings and have to reprogram everything (lots of work and time). There shouldn't be any normal reason for you to do so.