• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how many sgft per ink cartrige

amw

Longtime Members
I was wondering if some one knows aprox. how many sqft at full coverage you get out of 220 or 440ml ink cartriges for the SP300V ?

Thanks for your help,

Tony

As was mentioned previously, the media and profile play a significant role. The type of images that you typically print also play a major role. Darker images generally take more ink to print than do images with more highlight areas. In my experience, the range is between .5 - 2ml of ink used per square foot of print area.

Bob

amw

Longtime Members
it would depend on color, profile, ink amount your putting down, type of material.

Yes, i know lots of things make the amount dif.
I was just looking for a realistick range.

But thank you, i wanst thinking of the difrent media as being a factor so that helps as well.

amw

Longtime Members
As was mentioned previously, the media and profile play a significant role. The type of images that you typically print also play a major role. Darker images generally take more ink to print than do images with more highlight areas. In my experience, the range is between .5 - 2ml of ink used per square foot of print area.

Bob

Thank you, this is what i was after.