• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much cheaper?

I bid on a job and my price is so different than my competition that I'm wondering what the hell I missed? I actually remeasured the vehicle twice and rechecked my math. My pricing is usually in line with this competitor, this time it's way cheaper.

I can't figure it out... I actually raised my prices because this wrap will be a PITA and I'm still several hundred dollars cheaper.

~Chris

brian oliver

head cheese
Could be that your competitor simply bid the job in order to NOT get it. Maybe he saw it as a much greater PITA than you did and didn't want it but didn't want to not bid it either.

signgal

Yeah, I will even do this for people I just don't want to work for in the various organizations I'm in. There are just some people looking to screw someone or you just can't make happy. I'd rather they go around saying I'm high on pricing than some of the other things I hear them say about people I know do excellent work in other areas.