• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much for a JV33?

SqueeGee

I've got a job that might justify a new or used JV33 purchase. I was wondering what the actual "out the door" price(not MSRP) is for a new JV33-160(the 63" model). In other words, if you've bought a new one, what did you pay?

Letterbox Mike

We need another printer and I just today got a quote on a new JV33-160 for $15,300, not including delivery/install/tax (expect another $1500-2000 for that, and frankly unless you've never seen a printer before, install it yourself, it's about the easiest thing in the world to do). Paid $16,800 for my other JV33 about 18 months ago. Paid $23,500 for my JV3-130 5 years ago... Actually, I'm pulling the trigger on an Epson GS6000 because my go-to vendor is giving me a killer hookup on one, I'll just say it's less than the JV33 so it's hard to turn down even though I'm a BIG fan of the JV33.

If you're in the market for a JV3 I've got one that prints great and is in excellent condition I'm getting ready to list for sale... Probably around $4k OBO. Just throwing it out there...

SqueeGee

Thanks, Mike. That's exactly what I was looking for.

We've got a JV3 also. I'd be interested to know how you do in selling yours.