• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much should I charge to replace Jewelite on Channel Letters

I'm getting into more service, and am having need to replace jewelite on channel letters. How much should I charge for removing the old and installing new jewlite. I'm thinking about $105 for labor and materials on letters up to 24". Any input appreciated, especially if you have experience!

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
Dale, I'm very interested on how long jewelite actually will last on a channel letter before it needs to be replaced. Is replacing the faces a common issue?

ggsigns

I'm getting into more service, and am having need to replace jewelite on channel letters. How much should I charge for removing the old and installing new jewlite. I'm thinking about $105 for labor and materials on letters up to 24". Any input appreciated, especially if you have experience!
You need to charge what you need to stay in business and make a profit. But that said, in my market shops only charge $2-$3 per inch for a completely new face

henryz

We do this all the time, simple your labor hrs. and materials. We don't do per letter or up right inch cost, too many factors location, acrylic type with vinyl or white border trim. If you like send me the image to be refaced and I can help you try to figure something out.