• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How much would you charge to print and laminate (outsourcing)

nick168

Sedan/fullwrap/fullgraphic/print/ laminate

estimated rough cost? I know people are going to say that a lot of variables are going to determine it but a raw estimate is all that I am looking for nothing concrete

TXFB.INS

look at the merchant page and see what others are charging as that is who you are competing with.

First onces that come to mind are
signs365
weprintyouprofit

they sell wrap material for wholesale.

TimToad

Your question is exactly the same vague, ambiguous lacking in detail, inane garbage that the tire kicking, way too typical Wrap shopping all over town customers pose to us and I'm appalled that you would perpetuate the same thing with your colleagues here.

The word sedan means nothing to me unless you can give some square footage and/or post a photo or two.

I mean c'mon...........

nick168

?/

Your question is exactly the same vague, ambiguous lacking in detail, inane garbage that the tire kicking, way too typical Wrap shopping all over town customers pose to us and I'm appalled that you would perpetuate the same thing with your colleagues here.

The word sedan means nothing to me unless you can give some square footage and/or post a photo or two.

I mean c'mon...........

Havin a bad day?

I said rough/raw estimate that means you can do this.. ill show you... "between $500 to $1200"

:design: Its a Forum for people looking for help.. why respond if it does not help.. just ignore it

TimToad

Nope,

I'm having a perfectly wonderful day, just trying to give you a little reality check about the fact that most of us offer up our advice and help out of respect for our craft and those who approach it from a mutually respectful stance.

Rather than have any of us "just ignore" you and the idiotic thread you started, how about you show some respect and re-submit your thread with enough of the missing details, so we can actually help you the way you want?

Imitating the type of flaky, vague, short on details, waste 50 shops time and energy, etc. etc. customer we ALL see too many of wasn't lost on me.

You want a "rough" estimate?

Between $2,500 and $4,000. And those numbers can be held to about as tightly as a greased pig.

nick168

Nope,

I'm having a perfectly wonderful day, just trying to give you a little reality check about the fact that most of us offer up our advice and help out of respect for our craft and those who approach it from a mutually respectful stance.

Rather than have any of us "just ignore" you and the idiotic thread you started, how about you show some respect and re-submit your thread with enough of the missing details, so we can actually help you the way you want?

Imitating the type of flaky, vague, short on details, waste 50 shops time and energy, etc. etc. customer we ALL see too many of wasn't lost on me.

You want a "rough" estimate?

Between $2,500 and $4,000. And those numbers can be held to about as tightly as a greased pig.

Show some respect? Re-submit my thread? Waste shops times?

How about you show some respect and not tell someone to delete a thread.. you are the only one that is having a problem...
RELAX.. I didn't waste any shops time... I am on a FORUM.. and yeah that is the "rough" estimate I wanted because if I outsource, it would obviously be "different" cars every time, I do not have the exact car right now or specs...

am I at your shop? no.... is my post a official contract? ...

waste time?... Do you understand what signs 101 is? It is where questions can be asked in return for help.. You just wasted time, is that not what you do not like? well you are what you hate, I guess.. You waste time..

I am glad you now understand..