• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to check language being used on FC7000-75?

signsbt

My computer crashed and the owners gave me a very old computer (with a floppy drive!) with win xp home on it. I normally plot out of Gerber Omega version 2.6, to a Graphtec 7000-75 plotter, the triangular test cut works fine from within the Graphtec Cutting Plotter Controller, so there is communication going on via the USB in the computer to the plotter. But, when I try to plot a file from Omega Composer, all I get is tiny type that looks like a code. I'm thinking that somehow the language got changed from HPGL to GPGL (or whatever the Graphtec language is), but I can't get into the menu to look at the settings and change them, the light never turns green on the menu key. Garphtec support is in CA, and I'm on the East coast. What am I doing wrong? Please help, my vinyl jobs are piling up! Thanks,
Frustrated in VA,
Denyse